Amanokrom, on the Akuapem Mountains, is a small town about 43 km north of the capital, Accra. It is a town in the Akuapem North District and the Gyase division of the Akuapem State thus, the custodian of Okuapehene palace regalia and paraphenalia.
- Supreme Storage Containers Fayetteville NC
- storage Everett
- rent a storage container in Edmond OK
- Elyria OH storage container
- Fontana CA storage container
- Supreme Storage Containers La Mesa CA
- Baltimore storage
- Vacaville CA storage
- storage containers in Arlington Heights IL
- storage containers Pittsburg
Not far from Akuapem-Mampong (where the cultivation of cocoa in Ghana first began, pioneering the cocoa and chocolate industry in Africa), it is also about 2 minutes drive from the over one hundred year old Aburi Botanical Gardens built by the British colonial administrators as a sanatorium for recuperating officers suffering from the hot coastal climate.
The area is the historic home of the Basel missionaries who spread Christianity and education throughout the country in the mid 19th century.
At Amanokrom visitors enjoying the scenic landscapes and salubrious mountain top climate can experience real health improvement.